TLC for Kids & Pets
- Use your vacation suitcases to pack a change of clothes, a few towels, a set of bedsheets, a roll of bath tissue, toiletries, medications, and anything else you might need upon arrival. Keep the suitcases with you, so you can access them right away in your new home.
- Remember to include in your suitcases any pet/baby food, diapers, supplies, and toys to keep your pet or child comfortable upon arrival.
- Pets can be frightened by the sounds and activity of moving day. Keep them confined to a room with fresh water, toys, and other essentials. If your pet is particularly excitable, you might consider keeping him in a crate, or even boarding him for the day. Ask your veterinarian for advice.
- Moving day is exciting for young children. Keep children close to you, and provide toys and games as distractions during the move, and in the car on the way to the new home. Remind children that good audience members watch the "show" from a safe distance.
- Make your bed as soon as the bedroom items have all arrived. It will be a relief at the end of a long day moving!
Quality moving at affordable prices! Call 303-665-6683 now or contact The Moving Connection to arrange a free onsite estimate!
The Moving Connection
1930 Central Ave.
Boulder, CO 80301
© 2016 The Moving Connection
BBB accredited business since 1994
BBB Gold Star Award Winner – A+ rating!
HHG # 00101
* Not affiliated with nor associated with any other Moving Connection in the USA.