Tips to Protect Valuables & Breakables
- Any boxes that contain breakable items should be marked with the word "FRAGILE".
- Wrap fragile articles using two layers of white wrap per glass, dish, figurine, etc. Wrap firmly but loosely enough to provide a cushioning effect. We provide clean white wrap at a low cost upon request.
- Do not use newspaper when packing fine china or crystal, as the ink has a tendency to stain. We can provide white wrap for protecting delicate glassware.
- Pack glassware standing on end, upside down. Dishes are better stacked on the edge. Pad out empty spaces with wadded paper. Dish towels can also help pad glassware.
- Cushion lamps and other fragile household items with pillows and bedding.
- Pack mirrors and pictures in the special carton designed for them.
- Valuable books should be wrapped individually, rather than bundled with other books.
- The company can give you ideas on how to deal with delicate items such as fine art.
Quality moving at affordable prices! Call 303-665-6683 now or contact The Moving Connection to arrange a free onsite estimate!
The Moving Connection
1930 Central Ave.
Boulder, CO 80301
© 2016 The Moving Connection
BBB accredited business since 1994
BBB Gold Star Award Winner – A+ rating!
HHG # 00101
* Not affiliated with nor associated with any other Moving Connection in the USA.